Monday, December 20, 2010

Six month anniversary +1 Day

Wow I still cant believe Shawn and I have been married for 6 months already! Time really does fly by when your having fun! Im so grateful for my husband and all the things he does for me. I dont know what i would do without him. I know somedays we get frustrated with eachother and have really stupid little fights over nothing, but i wouldnt change a thing about us. I love who we are and how we have grown together. Life is about finding that best friend you can always count on and who builds you up and always pushes you just a little to do better or be better. Shawn is my better half. He has always been the man for me, it just took me forever to find him.. haha. I know that as long as we are together we can accomplish anything. I will always be there for him and I know he will always be there for me. I love you Shawn Kelly. You are my everything and i cant wait to see where the road is going to take us.

No comments:

Post a Comment