Monday, December 20, 2010

The Gorgeous Logan temple we got married in!


Walking out as husband and wife!

Shawn does not like being the center of attention this photo proves that.


Shawn helping me with my enormous dress.

Getting a little help with the boutonniere from my dad

Shawn's brother Jeremiah, Mom Cheryl and Brother Jordan with my adorable nephew Kaiden.


My new Brothers.

Shawn's Family

Even through all the chaos we were just so happy to be together!

The whole group that was there!!!

Being introduced as husband and wife at the reception hall coming down the stairs.
Shawn felt pretty overwhelmed.

Oh how i love him!

Watching the video mom made of our lives!

The reception bed and breakfast. The Providence Inn.
My beautiful cousins. I just love them so much. i wish i knew them better!

Feeding eachother cake

Cutting the cake

Our first dance

So special.

My aunt Krista and uncle Jimmy singing for us

Cheryl's Boys!

Really neat old fireplace

Shawn and his best man and best friend Justin. (We love you Justin! You rock!!!)

Chillin at the reception

Relaxing finally!

Running up the stairs through sparklers and onto the rest of our lives!


This was the best day of my life. I married my best friend and had my entire family there too! I'm so lucky that i have a mom and dad who worked so hard to give me the wedding of my dreams. It was gorgeous! I cant even begin to thank everyone who traveled to come to the wedding and be apart of our special day. I love you all so much and thanks for always being there!

No comments:

Post a Comment