Friday, April 9, 2010

Yay for Friday!!!

So today is my last day at Compensation and Pension. Im sad, I love the people im working with! But still pretty excited to be making better money! I got a new position as a Program Support Assistant, but im not sure which clinic ill be working in, its still at the VA so thats a plus.

Shawn and I went to target and I finally found a shirt! I tried on a few and shawn didnt really like em he said they made me look like i was 15, then i picked out a dark brown converse button up shirt, 3/4 sleeves and he gave me a very big thumbs up! He's wearing a button up shirt that has a brown, white and black design, pwoo0r... he looks hot in it :) and I am wearing a solid dark brown button up shirt and a hot pink tank top from down east outfitters with the lace sticking out of the bottom. I think were going to look so hot! Hes kind of camera shy but i told him to just have fun and relax. Im really excited to finally be getting our photos done! It feels like everything about the wedding is already planned and now were just playing the waiting game. Patience is a virtue... but dont think i was born with it... :D Im excited for the wedding day but it kind of feels like its taking forever to get here!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm excited you have a blog. I love the colors and the theme. We are so happy for you. It was so fun to see you at Maddie's house.

    ReplyDelete