Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Shopping

Ok! So shawn and I are getting our engagements this saturday and the funny thing is our photographers name is also Sydney! A little confusing but fun. She is so awesome! I love how much energy she has, I can tell she really loves her job! Im excited to see how they turn out. But im having problems deciding on what to wear... Im going shopping tonight and hopefully i can find something that isnt too overpriced and i can be comfy in. My parents have been so sweet, they sent me money so i could buy a top and I even have enough to get my nails done!!! The nail tech said its only 28 dollars for a full set and french tips... Hopefully they will look pretty, but im a firm believer in you get what you pay for. :) Ill post pictures as soon as I can! Take care everybody. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment